HEALTHCARE BUSINESS COMPLIANCE AND TRANSACTIONS
McCullough Sudan attorneys represent physicians, medical professionals, and healthcare business owners in the legal aspects of operations, business transactions, and regulatory compliance. The healthcare regulatory environment is constantly changing. The costs of non-compliance can be severe. But, our attorneys have the combined experience of regulatory compliance as well as experience in business transactions to help you stay in compliance while accomplishing your business objectives.
McCullough Sudan provides flexible billing terms to accommodate the expectations and budgeting needs of most healthcare businesses.
AREAS OF FOCUS
- Stark, Anti-Kickback and Fraud and Abuse
- Healthcare Related Business Transactions, Mergers & Acquisitions, and Capital Raises
- Partnerships and Entity Formations
- Physician Employment Agreements, Nurse Staffing Agreements, Business Associates Agreements, Healthcare Contracting, Medical Office and Equipment Leases
- Compliance Programs, Audits, and Investigations
- Billing and Reimbursement
- Fraud defense in Investigations and Administrative Proceedings
- Medicare and Medicaid Appeals
- HIPAA Privacy and Security
HEALTHCARE INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY
McCullough Sudan attorneys combine the experience in healthcare regulatory compliance, intellectual property and technology, as well as general business transactions. This combined experience and know-how enables us to represent healthcare information and software companies involved in billing, code, revenue cycle management, scheduling, EMR/EHR transmission, as well as patient data analytics.