McCullough Sudan attorneys regularly represent domestic and international energy companies, including exploration and production companies, hydraulic fracturing, oilfield services, oilfield product, controls software and offshore services companies. We act as general counsel to various energy industry clients. In addition, we are experienced in corporate M&A, the acquisition and divestiture of mineral interests, and raising capital for investments in oil and gas. The oil and gas industry has gone through a rough patch over the last couple of years; but, it is ready for a rebound. We are ready to help oil, gas and related industry companies as they recover from the oil price slump and move toward recovery.
AREAS OF FOCUS
- Acquisitions and Divestitures of Companies or Business Assets
- Private Capital Raises and Securities Offerings for Oil & Gas and Energy
- Real Estate, Oil and Gas Assets Transactions, Conveyances, Sales and Acquisitions; Oil and Gas Title Opinions
- Day to Day Legal Representation of Energy, Oilfield/Offshore Services, Oilfield Product Manufacturers and Distributors, as well as Engineering and Inspections Firms
- Master Service Agreements, Drilling Contracts; Manufacturing Contracts, and Engineering, Procurement and Construction Agreements; Terms & Conditions; Environmental Services Agreements
- Entering Foreign Markets; International Transactions; International Joint Ventures; Foreign Corrupt Practices and Regulatory Advisory
- Commercial and Corporate Finance; Project Finance
- Oil and gas Investment Funds
- Energy Technology Licensing and Acquisitions; Intellectual Property Ownership Structuring
- State, Local, Federal, and International Tax Planning
McCullough Sudan attorneys have been engaged in the oil and gas community and involved in such organizations as American Petroleum Institute, Marine Technology Society, Society of Underwater Technology, and Offshore Technology Conference. In addition, our attorneys have moderated panel discussions on the Energy Outlook, the Offshore Outlook, and a variety of topics related to water and safety issues involved with hydraulic fracturing.